What the heck is NaNoWriMo? Let us tell you! National Novel Writing Month (aka NaNoWriMo) is an annual writing challenge that happens every November. Writers are challenged to write 50,000 (or more!) words over the month, and can receive exciting prizes, participate in local or cyber ‘write-ins’, and know that writers across the globe are writing too! The goal is to work on a novel or long-form collection that hits at least 50,000 words.
This workshop includes:
- general information on National Novel Writing Month
- NaNoWriMo.org website navigation and how-to register information
- info about local write-ins and write-sprint challenges
- tips on how to hit that 50K word count
- connections with other NaNoWriMo-ers
The cost is $25.00. This is a short and sweet workshop that will give you the basics on how to have a successful National Novel Writing Month!
Please bring your laptops so we can show you how to navigate the NaNo website.
Monday, October 28, 2019
Teacher: Vanessa Shields
*Bring your laptop!
For payment and registration info, CLICK HERE!